Third party Sport Loops eBay UK?

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
I’m looking for third party Sport Loops from eBay UK please? I ordered Camel, Alaskan Blue and Khaki from a seller, but when they arrived today, they looked nothing like the photos.

Just looking for recommendations please. Thank you.

wendelhp

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2018
Hi there.

The best 3rd party that I tried is from URVOI brand. It was a friend indication. They sold on AliExpress only.

So, I’ve already bought several times and all bands (silicone, sports, leather) worked perfect like a charm.

I have almost 12 and there’s no difference between original and from these.

Give a try. I did 5 days ago another purchase, please find the screenshot attached.

Post your thoughts later.

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Search for item numbers 392591297259 and 174045176521

I have bought a few of both of these and cannot fault them. Especially for the price.

Really fast delivery too

Reactions: BillGates1969

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
I've just looked and these prices are in dollars. I'm from England and that's why I said eBay UK.

*EDIT* I apologise. I should have done my research, there's an English version in GBP. Thank you again.

Last edited:

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
Hi there.

The best 3rd party that I tried is from URVOI brand. It was a friend indication. They sold on AliExpress only.

So, I’ve already bought several times and all bands (silicone, sports, leather) worked perfect like a charm.

I have almost 12 and there’s no difference between original and from these.

Give a try. I did 5 days ago another purchase, please find the screenshot attached.

Post your thoughts later.
Could you post photos of you wearing the URVOI nylon straps please? Thank you.

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
I've just looked and these prices are in dollars. I'm from England and that's why I said eBay UK.

*EDIT* I apologise. I should have done my research, there's an English version in GBP. Thank you again.
I was going to say.... I am also in the UK and they’re the item numbers I bought, from eBay.co.uk

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
Thank you. I looked on that site, but the customer photos that was taken of the khaki strap didn't look like what that seller's photos looked like. I've tried another seller on eBay and see if I have more luck this time.

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
I’m an idiot! :p

The reason why the bands I bought didn’t look like what I thought they looked like was because I was fitting them on wrong! Here’s what the third party Khaki one looks like:
The third party sport loops, for the money, are bloody good to be fair.

The only thing I don't like about the Apple 'spec' ones like this khaki one is the different colours in the strap? I like them all to be a solid colour.

I have black, dark grey, army green and light grey third party bands and in total they cost about £10 for all four - Absolute no brainer against Apple's £50 loops. Even if you have to replace them once or twice a year. Even the silicone ones that cost about £5 a piece - Okay, they're a slightly different material but they still look and fit the same - Again, no brainer. You can buy 10 thirs party bands for the price of one Apple band!

I do want to find a dark/navy/midnight blue sport loop but am yet to find one that's dark enough for my liking and a solid colour.

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Got a forest green eBay knock off leather loop through today.... £8.... Not real leather obviously but feels like leather, looks like leather, looks exactly like Apple one and the magnet is really strong. I'll post a pic later

Reactions: oldcelt

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
The third party sport loops, for the money, are bloody good to be fair.

The only thing I don't like about the Apple 'spec' ones like this khaki one is the different colours in the strap? I like them all to be a solid colour.

I have black, dark grey, army green and light grey third party bands and in total they cost about £10 for all four - Absolute no brainer against Apple's £50 loops. Even if you have to replace them once or twice a year. Even the silicone ones that cost about £5 a piece - Okay, they're a slightly different material but they still look and fit the same - Again, no brainer. You can buy 10 thirs party bands for the price of one Apple band!

I do want to find a dark/navy/midnight blue sport loop but am yet to find one that's dark enough for my liking and a solid colour.
I bought the nylon ones for around £3.20 each via a 3 for the price of 2 offer on eBay and I’ve just received today 3 silicon Nike-style straps for around £3 each via another 3 for the price of 2 offer on eBay. I’m very happy with both sets.

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Since it's not real leather, do you think it'll withstand getting wet?
Probably more so than real leather as you’re not meant to get real leather wet.

It won’t get wet anyway as if I were to use my AW for anything where it’ll get wet, I’ll have a sport band on it.

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
I was bought this one for Christmas off eBay, but it may not be dark enough for you still.