This a good monitor?

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't get it because it is a glossy display, although that depends on what you like better. I would very highly recommend getting this display however, I have it and its fantastic, plus it is 22" and only $200.

TimJim

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2007
I wouldn't get it because it is a glossy display, although that depends on what you like better. I would very highly recommend getting this display however, I have it and its fantastic, plus it is 22" and only $200.
how do you tell its glossy?

drater

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
Boston, MA
how do you tell its glossy?
it is a glossy display, I used to own one, and despite what some people say I liked the glossy display. I turned it in, ONLY because the circuit city near me was having a sale on bigger Samsung models with nicer displays. But I think its a good monitor. and the price isn't too bad at all. But shop around, look at dell, those are excellent for the price they sell them at.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
it is a glossy display, I used to own one, and despite what some people say I liked the glossy display. I turned it in, ONLY because the circuit city near me was having a sale on bigger Samsung models with nicer displays. But I think its a good monitor. and the price isn't too bad at all. But shop around, look at dell, those are excellent for the price they sell them at.
When I was buying a larger monitor (20-22") the monitor that I suggested was the absolute best monitor for the price and I searched extensively. Its still the best deal I can find.