Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 23, 2010
d3c04cd5bd628e68c37a23341ead4581.jpg

There is no Rhianna featured on the Maroon 5 track.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 23, 2010
Ok I wasn't mistaken. Just listened to the whole track and she's not on it. I think they may have selected the wrong version.

danielllb

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2015
The Netherlands
Is there any place other than the apple bug reporting website where we can address these kind of little bugs? Would be more practical for both them and us.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 23, 2010
Is there any place other than the apple bug reporting website where we can address these kind of little bugs? Would be more practical for both them and us.
I would like to know this as well.

MentalFloss

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2012
Well, I am rather convinced that someone at Apple reads forums like this one also (I work at a major tech company, and I do read forums related to our products). Though that is not a very formalized way of giving feedback. ;)

Blujelly

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2012
South East England
Well, I am rather convinced that someone at Apple reads forums like this one also (I work at a major tech company, and I do read forums related to our products). Though that is not a very formalized way of giving feedback. ;)

True, Apple could read these forums for all we know, but if anything gets noticed and done is another matter. It wouldn't surprise if they used this a form of feedback for current and future products on top of there own feedback process via there site.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
i am sure they do. i was an intern at a movie studio once and i had to look through all kinds of boards and social media platforms to track user responses and highlight those that were especially positive OR negative and they adjusted the promo material accordingly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.