This burns...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jensgt, Sep 22, 2016.

1. jensgt macrumors member

annin stock 128gb black 7+ showed as in stock on istocknow and I jumped on it. Got this email saying it's reserved to pick it up at 8-830pm.

So I call just to verify since it's 45 minutes away and get a message that the store is closed for renovation and opens Saturday. Rerouted all calls to Tysons corner, a store a little close but still a drive. Of course you can't call a damn store so I call CS and this nice lady tries to help me but she's so confused...she sent me a link to check individual store stock but no phone for me today.

Attached Files:

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

3. veedubshafer macrumors 6502

Wow!

Attached Files:

4. jensgt thread starter macrumors member

I'd honestly be fine with that...but considering it told me to come tonight...the system is probably screwed up.

Also I have not received an email from the rep yet so... :*(

5. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

Just say the word "MANAGER" and it will transfer you to an employee that handles the calls at the retail store you called.

6. jensgt thread starter macrumors member

7. vanimal macrumors 6502a

Is it reserved for the iPhone upgrade program? As in they charged you already for tax etc? Guy at my store said you have 3 days to pick it up with the IUP. Because I was in a rush hay day and he said I could come back, but I wasn't leaving without the phone lol.

8. jensgt thread starter macrumors member

It never said anything about charging me anything.

9. jensgt thread starter macrumors member

No phone for me. Clarendon won't honor the reservation and won't even tell me over the phone if he has stock. Kept talking about reservation slips. Im like so if I walk in there you can tell me stock but you can't tell me over the phone whether id be wasting my time to drive 45 minutes? I've been in limbo for 48 hours due to your computer glitch....he's like "sorry, can't tell you". So pissed.