So I've been tracking local Best Buys for open box rMBPs to see what deals I could get and came across a rMBP that has: 15" i7 2.7GHZ 16GB RAM 512GB SSD "Excellent" condition The standing price for the machine is $2399 (off of $2799) and I went ahead and sent an email to the manager and offered to pay $1950 because I'm a student and really need the machine (of which is all true). He agreed. So now I think I'm getting a good deal on the machine but I don't know if it's worth buying now or waiting till Haswell and buying then (I really want wireless AC). My gut feeling is to buy it and then sell it on Craigslist later for probably at cost ($2141 after taxes), but wanted to gauge your thoughts. Thanks!