This device has a pending TSS request, for over a week?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MaxBurn, Dec 28, 2010.

1. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Got my phone used around the end of November and used tiny umbrella to save shsh, got 4.2.1 and 4.2b3 no problem.

I jail broke it for the first time on the 16th of December. Used the make my life easier button in cydia.

Now on the 28th I still have "this device is pending a TSS request" on cydia. I searched around and I didn't see anyone else posting about it taking this long.

Could there be anything on my end wrong? Cydia and JB apps are working fine.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, nothing you can do on your end.
    Sometimes cydia takes weeks to display the available SHSH's.
    I saved 4.2.1 SHSH's after it came out and took over 3 weeks to display on the top of the page. But it doesnt really matter cause they are there saved on the server.
    You can verify that with TU.

3. MaxBurn thread starter macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Oh ok, the threads I found said a day or two.

I guess I could wipe out the TU saved files and see what it pulls down to verify, I didn't think about that before.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yep.

5. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I would save those TU files. What does it matter if you don't have it on Cydia if you've got it local? But if you delete your local copy and it's not on Cydia...

6. MaxBurn thread starter macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Oh I wouldn't delete them, just move to somewhere where TU isn't looking. There is just a big comfort to having off site backups for important stuff.

7. shoooter macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I have a question ...

I have an Iphone 3GS version 4.2.1. (It is a Tether jailbreak)
    When I jailbreak the iphone first time I got a question''make my life easier''and''i hate jailbreaking go away''but I did not answer any of them because I did not know what it was. I was a beginner. :)
    But when I restored the iPhone and jailbreak it again, there was no question there anymore. :confused:
    Now it says''The Device Has a pending request tss''at the top of cydia.
    Should I wait a few weeks on shsh files for them to come?

Thanks everyone! ;)

8. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Always better to use Tiny Umbrealla to get the SHSH files. It will put it on your PC immediately and will get it to Cydia immediately even though it might not display on Cydia.

Totally depending on Cydia you run the risk that your request could be in a queue and you miss out if apple stop signing.

9. shoooter macrumors newbie

I tried it yesterday and I tried it for a little while ago, when you press save shsh it starts running and then I press the LOG, next to general. It says,''You Have saved your iPhone3G 4.2.1 (8C148a) SHSH.This Means That Cydia DOES Have your SHSH''

But on all other versions such as 3.0, 3.0.1, 4.0, etc., it is''This device Is not Eligible for the Requested build. Cydia DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone3G...
    Should it be like that???

Thanks for the reply!:)

10. appleguy macrumors 6502

appleguy

Backdating

Ok with Redsn0W 9.7 I am trying to back to iPad ios4.2b3 but I cant as Cytha doesnt have my SHSH yet.
    I am on 4.2.1 at the moment and just used tinyumbrella is there anyway forward?
    do I have to wait for Cytha to get my SHSH so I can downgrade?
    or is it because they never had a SHSH until I was on 4.2.1?

11. MaxBurn thread starter macrumors 65816

MaxBurn