This drives me crazy! Where are my purchased songs?

morphius111

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Guys I need help.
I keep buying music from iTunes, but they are not under my purchased folder.
The only place I can find them are:
iTunes Store--> More-->Purchased--> Music
But then over there I can only play one song at a time.
How can this be fixed? How can I transfer my purchased songs onto the purchased folder under Music?

HELP!!!!!!! :D

morphius111

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Why not create a playlist for those purchased songs in iTunes and sync your iPhone to copy over that new playlist? You'll need to tick the box for that new playlist to copy over.
Its an idea, but isn't it the purchased folder supposed to do it by itself?

ftaok

macrumors 603
Jan 23, 2002
East Coast
Are you buying the songs with your Mac/PC? Or are you buying them with an iOS device.

I've found that when you mix the devices that you purchase music with, the Purchased Music Playlist gets jumbled up. (NOTE - there is no Purchased Music Folder on iTunes ... it's a playlist)

Here's what I used to do when I actually cared a little about the Purchased Music playlist.

Set up a Smart Playlist that includes either "Purchased AAC audio file" or "Protected AAC audio file".

morphius111

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Are you buying the songs with your Mac/PC? Or are you buying them with an iOS device.

I've found that when you mix the devices that you purchase music with, the Purchased Music Playlist gets jumbled up. (NOTE - there is no Purchased Music Folder on iTunes ... it's a playlist)

Here's what I used to do when I actually cared a little about the Purchased Music playlist.

Set up a Smart Playlist that includes either "Purchased AAC audio file" or "Protected AAC audio file".
I only buy thru my iPhone.