THIS HAPPENS WHEN NO IPP PENCILS AVAIL

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Nychot, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Nychot macrumors 6502a

Eyewitness News
    Updated 11 mins ago
    MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) --
    A man was taken into custody after allegedly waving a samurai sword around inside the flagship Apple Store in Manhattan.

It happened around 4 p.m. Friday at the 59th Street and 5th Avenue Apple Store location.

Police say that the man entered the store and was yelling and menacing with the sword.

Two NYPD officers were inside the store at the time and he was taken into custody.

The suspect is being taken to Bellevue Hospital.

His name has not yet been released and no one was injured.

2. jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

Was Balmer and in NYC?

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I thought of doing the same when I saw the price of the Apple Watch charger.

4. garirry macrumors 68000

garirry

Believe it or not, crazy people exist on this planet. Nothing shocking about what happened.

5. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

You wave a sword around - with what others infer might be menace a foresight - because there are no IPP pencils available? Seriously? Is this not the very definition of something that might be deemed a First World Problem?

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

The OP says nothing about this nut doing this because of the lack of pencils. Pretty sure the thread title is a joke.

7. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Ah, yes. A joke? Fine. Clearly, I missed the context and the, um, intended humour in the thread title. Now, to be honest, from this Side Of The Pond, I still don't get it, but that is perfectly fine, too…….humour is such a personal and completely subjective thing…..