This Has Been Killing Me!!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Charliekid21, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Charliekid21 macrumors regular

has anyone at all even gotten battlefield 2142 to run on a macbook? bootcamp or in os x? i just want to know if anyone has even started the game!!!!

2. drewpace macrumors newbie

I ran it on a 2.2 mbp w/ 2 gigs ram for long enough to get good at the game. It failed though when my drive scratched the disc.

3. airjuggernaut macrumors 6502a

You can run it, just have to turn ALL the visuals Way down.

4. Charliekid21 thread starter macrumors regular

well ure sigg says that u have a macbook so can u run cuz i only get the splash then a black flicker then it quits me to the desktop.

5. airjuggernaut macrumors 6502a

Sorry dude :( Dont have the game, but I've read forums about the Video Card in the MB, and a lot of people have said that they can run it with really low settings.

So this is what I'll do for you. Ill download the Demo tonight, and tell you how it goes :)

6. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

Download the demo and try it. Last time I checked, I can't even run battlefield 2 on the Intel 950GMA. Unless you have the X3100, you might be able to run it.

7. Charliekid21 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah i have the 950gma but the thing is i have tried everything to get the game to start, not even play it just get past the splash screen. So it might just be the integrated video card wont even start the game but im not possitive.