This has to be the slowest week ever, thread! Rant away!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddH, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Gee whizz, can't this week go by any faster! It is still slow even when I am asleep. Feels like I have slept for 7 hours, it's just been a few! C'mon Friday, push theses other days out of the way and claim your spot, what is taking so long? My grandma can run faster than the days passing between Monday and Thursday to get to Friday, in her slippers! Speed it up Friday! Any one else want to let of some steam?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Calm down dude, you'll get your Siri soon enough.

3. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I'm calm. I just thought I would try and post a fun thread where members can get creative and post funny comments, thrash the week in their own ways about its slow passing. But I guess this attempt has crashed and burned, 'eh?

4. WytRaven macrumors 6502

It will be even slower when Friday comes and goes and I still won't have my pre-ordered phone ;)

5. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Going at the same speed it always does for me - when I get off in four hours it'll pretty much fast forward all the way to Sunday night when I have to be back at work.