This is a must see viedo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ItBeMe22, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Just note of caution. It is possible the manufacturer is engaging in CYA, but...

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
    MSDS/TDS TECHNICAL INFO
    ABOUT NEVERWET - HOMEOWNER USE
    Rust-Oleum® NeverWet is a two-step product system designed to create a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of surfaces. It is suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics and more. Read the NeverWet instructions for more information about application and use.
    Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing
    Sprays clear and dries to a flat light haze
    Durable formulation, ideal for indoor/outdoor conditions
    Dries fast — 30 minutes to touch
    FOR BEST RESULTS
    NeverWet Top Coat should be reapplied when water no longer rolls off of the surface.
    AVAILABLE SIZES
    Kit
    Kit Components

2. ItBeMe22 thread starter macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

Go into Home Depot there are 136 replies on what people have used in on and what they think. I myself am interested for just the phones only, :confused:

3. ItBeMe22 thread starter macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

Ok I just called Rust Oleum and they said DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR PHONE. So much for a good thing.:mad:

4. davidg4781 macrumors 68020

I wonder if they're just saying not to put it on phones so that they're not liable for it. As long as the spray itself doesn't mess it up it may just be an extra layer of protection.

5. ItBeMe22 thread starter macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

Yes it really looked good on the video. But who wants to put it to the test.:D