This is absolutely the most ridiculous experience I've EVER had (AT&T Premier)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Icarus73, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Icarus73 macrumors regular

I pre-ordered Premier on 6/15. My status started and still remains at "Attention" on the premier site. Fine, whatever. It's the phone status that updates quickly. For a few days it was "Your order has been received and should be processed within the next business day." Fine, whatever...lots of orders, i get it if it's not actually processed in one day. But then it switches to "We need more information to process your order." So I hold for 40 minutes to talk to someone who says "ah, I've fixed the problem. Your order will be processed by the end of the day and you'll have it shipped out tomorrow" (this was on Monday.

Since then I've called FOUR MORE times because my phone status switches from "Your order is currently IN process and should be completed in the next business day" BACK TO "We need more information to complete your order." and EVERY single time I talk to a rep, they say "oh, there's no problem on our end, let me just resubmit that and you'll have your tracking information tomorrow!"

I still get an error when I try to see it on the regular AT&T site and it remains at "Attention" on the premier site.

I will call again tomorrow for the SIXTH time to get my order processed. I'm thoroughly fed up.

P.S. This isn't one of those "i'm on backorder! boo hoo" threads. My order hasn't even been PROCESSED.

2. ayale99 macrumors 6502

Lucky you.

I ordered through ATT Premiere on 6/15 at 10:00am. Order went through fine. A couple days later, I got the "Need more information" status. I've tried calling them 3 times a day every day since then and can't get through. I even had the regular ATT Customer Service rep try to get through to Premiere. They couldn't get anybody on the phone either.

I got up early on 6/15 to pre-order. It took me 2hrs of constantly trying to get an order confirmed. Now...I get no phone tomorrow.

The first time I try to buy the iPhone on launch day, I get screwed by ATT Premiere. Very disheartening. Guess I'll have to wait.