This is basic question but I have a new Imac...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by tttexxan, Sep 20, 2007.

  1. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

    Jun 25, 2007
    when the internet comes up its only have the screen...Is there a quick function key to snap to the whole screen instead of dragging it out...
  2. psychofreak Retired


    May 16, 2006
    This really is a mac thing...its a great feature, but just odd at first for a switcher...its will take a bit of time, but you'll appreciate that now you can drag images/text to the desktop/an application, and be able to have multiple windows...

    I guess you're using Safari, and for a new user, I recommend these:

    Download Safari 3 beta, then install Inquisitor and SafariStand :)
  3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

    Sun Baked

    May 19, 2002
    Top left of the window, stoplight colored buttons.

    The green should maximize the window.
  4. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5


    Jun 6, 2003
    Solon, OH
    There's no function key for this, but you don't really need one. There are things called Bookmarklets that are very useful for this sort of thing, at least in web browsers. Do a Google search for bookmarklets and you'll see what I mean ;)

Share This Page