Phones This is frustrating lol

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Loco Emperor, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Loco Emperor macrumors regular

What's a good unlocked or att compatible android phone for like under $200?

I brought my mother a Zte zmax2 and it had some great reviews but the phone itself seems glitchy.

I of course wish she would use something better like iOS or windows but I also don't want to go through the trouble of having to teach her how to use anything (even though she did figure out my iPhone and her old windows phone far easier than her last three androids).

Any recommendations?

lol using this phone(and my brothers android phone which he is also having issues with and his is a high end Samsung galaxy edge) definitely makes me cringe as android is always said to have gotten better and yet I am not seeing it smh

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

What was the model of her last Android? It would probably be good to get her something with the same skinning like TouchWiz, etc.

3. Loco Emperor thread starter macrumors regular

It was Htc desire 610 And briefly my nexus 6p

4. IFRIT macrumors 6502a

I thought according to you a good Android phone does not exist?

5. Loco Emperor thread starter macrumors regular

There isn't one lol. At least for me. Thankfully I don't have to deal with android anymore on my daily basis and I figured I'd ask fans of the os what is best for the price range for my mother.

Do you have anything to contribute to the overall topic or just wasting time because you're bothered that someone dares speak ill of the great android lol.

As I said this is not for me as I never will buy another android if I can help it for myself as I prefer iPhone and windows mobile.