this is funny

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigjnyc, Jun 9, 2008.

1. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

and unfortunately true..........

video

you know it's amazing that a phone that can do so much and is going to be packed with so much cant do little common things like mms, copy and paste etc.. I wonder what the real story is behind that, maybe its steve's usual stubborness and arrogance trying to implement email for sending pictures and phasing out mms. think floppy drive.

2. trogdor! macrumors regular

Well, as much as I agree with the copy and paste, I could see the push for no MMS. Personaly, I would love to see SMS and MMS go away. They just cost extra and the only reason for them is to add more $$$ per month revenue. With the iphone being so data oriented, I see the elimination of SMS and MMS all together. It should just be an extra data plan cost and thats it. Ichat and chat protocols are the future.

3. philgilder macrumors 68000

i dont see the need for MMS - email does it far better, with higher quality images
    and personally ive sent about 3 MMS in the 6 years ive had MMS capable phones, one every two years, doesnt seem like i need it

for people with unlimited data contracts - until this is normal they wont be the future as it will cost too much

4. m-dogg macrumors 65816

m-dogg

The problem w/ no MMS is when other people send you MMS pictures. The process to view the photo can be very cumbersome.

5. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

I don't care about the lack of MMS - it's been dead pretty much from the start anyway. Just be sure to keep SMS - texting in the UK is much more popular than calling, and much more popular than it is in the US.