This is just a test of flickr...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hakr100, Nov 21, 2011.

1. hakr100 macrumors 6502a

...and a display of the buttons on my home page:

[​IMG]

Wow...it works! And I'm a ten-thumbed techie, too!

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

works.

Are those 3G and WIFI toggle buttons? Where did you get them?

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

Yeah they're semi-toggles! I love 'em. I got them from Gizmodo I think who linked to a site who hosts the bookmarks.

Basically they're bookmarks that open a page in Safari really quickly that redirects to a toggle. It's great.

4. hakr100 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I set them up through an app called iconproject. The app allows you to put your own artwork into the toggles. I swiped the 3G and Wi Fi art on-line.

They're not toggles, per se. What they do is take you directly to the Network or Wi Fi toggles in Settings, and thus eliminate a few steps to get there. :)

5. Hermes Monster macrumors 6502a

Hermes Monster

I also use the "bookmarks" option, which opens safari and then some magical java script opens the correct settings page.does the iconproject app take you directly to the settings? The other option works, but is quite slow and you end up with lots of browser pages open :(

Oh and can you use photos from your camera roll? I'd like to make some of my own icons for it if it works...

6. hakr100 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Iconproject takes me to the place in settings where Network or Wi Fi can be switched on or off and yes, I downloaded the 3G and Wi Fi artwork from the internet and saved the "photos" to my camera roll. Actually, I think I downloaded them with my iMac and then emailed them to an account I have on the 4S. Then I saved the "photos" to the camera roll.

It was really easy. I assure you, *I* am the judge of what is easy, having 10 thumbs.

7. Hermes Monster macrumors 6502a

Hermes Monster

Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look at the app in that case