This is killing me

Afluffykitten

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 14, 2013
Which one did you order?
I've got a 128 gb iPhone 6 white on order :)

Its actually turned out pretty well, originally I wasn't supposed to receive it until the 10th-17th, but it shipped almost immediately and they said I would get it on the third... now its on the 1st. Its almost a bigger tease knowing its supposed to come earlier! hahha.

----------

It's weekend, what do you expect?:)
I like to believe that in the shipping world (and not the truck immediate delivery world) nothing sleeps. Do they stop flying planes out of china on the weekend? Or have reduced loads?

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007

Its actually turned out pretty well, originally I wasn't supposed to receive it until the 10th-17th, but it shipped almost immediately and they said I would get it on the third... now its on the 1st. Its almost a bigger tease knowing its supposed to come earlier! hahha.

----------

I like to believe that in the shipping world (and not the truck immediate delivery world) nothing sleeps. Do they stop flying planes out of china on the weekend? Or have reduced loads?
Shipping companies never update their websites on weekends, at least for me here in Italy it's always been like that. Be it Ups, FedEx or a bunch of others. Of course they are moving stuff, they just don't inform you about it :) although I just noticed its 25 not 26-27. That I don't know... Could've thrown an update between Thursday and Friday

davedvdy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011

Good luck, looks like you will be receiving it shortly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.