This is making me mad..HELP ME

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Clinton9031, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Clinton9031 macrumors member

at first i used the ziphone to jb my 1.1.4
    after it was finished i found that none of my gameplay nes roms would save or my login info for such sites as jivetalk and facebook
    So then i restored to 1.1.1 and jailbreaked my way to 1.1.3 and im still having the same problem...I figure its a problem with permissions but through winscp ive checked permission for those particular apps...now im not sure if theres a simple permission fix workaround or something but im really getting tired of the tideousness of typing in my info and having to start at the beginning everytime with the NES roms

2. Clinton9031 thread starter macrumors member

out of all the experts out there somebody must be able to help me
    Ive done several more restores although i havent fooled around with anymore permissions because the last time i did that i almost bricked it.....so if some could help me that would be awesome

3. Fleetwood Mac macrumors 65816

Fleetwood Mac

A 1.1.4/16gb touch/JB combo isn't happening easily right now. I don't know what the latest word is, but its too bothersome for me to upgrade. AFAIK there isn't anything crucial in the 1.1.4 update anyway so why bother?

4. Clinton9031 thread starter macrumors member

I'm at 1.1.3 and have no plans to try 1.1.4 again anytime soon... But even at 1.1.3 nothing will save (form entries, rom state saves,etc):confused: