This is NOT an advertisement-trading 212

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by freerollin, Aug 28, 2015.

1. freerollin macrumors member

If you've ever watched a video on YouTube, there's no doubt you'll be familiar with the Trading 212 ad.

I'm considering buying some share in a few companies, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with T-21two

I'm very naive with the stock market, and just want to be able to buy and sell pretty much instantly, as I please

Can anyone advise?

Punching out/over/London's calling/Yahtzee!

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

I've watched many videos of all kinds on YouTube for years and years and can't say that I recall seeing anything that type of an ad (it doesn't even sound vaguely familiar).

3. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Okay, first bit of advice: don't ask for stocks advice on the Internet. Second bit of advice: I know a few penny stocks that are about to explode!

Seriously though, there are plenty of brokerage firms out there that will let you trade in real time.......

Also: self confessed naïveté is a good indication that you shouldn't mess around with any financial market.

4. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

Never seen it. But as you (hopefully) know, ads on the Internet are targeted based on your browsing history.
    As for share advice, never invest what you can't afford to lose.
    Seek out a good IFA and take their advice.