This is really annoying.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kkatyboo, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Kkatyboo macrumors member

Really, really annoying.
    I saw the update and was like "OMGMAYBE I CAN GET RATATOUILLE ONTO MY IPOD FINALLY WOOOO!!"

So I updated, I found I didnt have the latest version of itunes, updated that, and then bought the new apps.
    Then I try to put Ratatouille on.... and it STILL WILL NOT GO ON. I've tried everything. You name it, I did it.
    Dear Apple,
    Please give my money back from Ratatouille. Thanks.

2. Jecko024 macrumors member

Jecko024

email them -- from what i've read I think they will reimburse your money (however I believe its in a movie credit)

3. davidnaquino macrumors newbie

Bought the new apps? Are you attempting to use an iPod Touch to view the movie?

4. Kkatyboo thread starter macrumors member

of coursei am tryin to view the movie on my ipod... thats why i bought it.It wont sync onto my ipod.

@ jecko... okay, ill email them. Good to hear theyll give my store credit. Thanks :]

5. Jecko024 macrumors member

Jecko024

Im not sure -- but I read a thread the other day where someone got multiple credits or something, never hurts to try I guess

6. davidnaquino macrumors newbie

Ugh? What does the update have to do with video playback?

7. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Luckily, you're not missing anything by not being able to watch Ratatouille.

8. Kkatyboo thread starter macrumors member

On the update to 1.1.3, they said there were bug fixes and I thought that this might be addressed, but it has not. However it might be a problem with my ipod but Im not sure.