Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SCMedic

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 8, 2008
Not a single person or article has made a huge deal about it not having an LED notification light. Remember when that was a deal breaker for some many click bait articles?

Good times!

cleirac

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2014
Not a single person or article has made a huge deal about it not having an LED notification light. Remember when that was a deal breaker for some many click bait articles?

Good times!

lol They are still holding on that as one of their lifelines. I have seen a thread about it yesterday. :D

----------

Don't worry. These complaints are as regular as the rising sun or the passing of the seasons. :)

haha

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
"This is the first iteration of the iPhone that..."

Isn't this a Click-bait headline? and the context talks about the new iPhone not having LED notification light, so in essence you're bringing up the issue just like those "click bait articles."

SCMedic

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 8, 2008
"This is the first iteration of the iPhone that..."

Isn't this a Click-bait headline? and the context talks about the new iPhone not having LED notification light, so in essence you're bringing up the issue just like those "click bait articles."

That was the point of the reference. Well done!

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
I don't know that I have read anything terribly recently claiming the notification light (or lactkhereof) was a deal breaker since the iPhone 4.

Yeah I am sure you can site something somewhere on the internet, but I mean where it was a large topic of discussion.

I can;t say I would hate a notification light though. Apple;s argument would be that Apple Watch does it better. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.