This is wired. Package goes round-trip, and now...

nxmxbbd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2014
Hey guys,

Please see the image attached.

This is wired.
I bought a iPhone 6 Plus(T-Mobile) week ago. They shipped it quick but why my package goes between Zhengzhou, Anchorage, Louisville, and then back to Zhengzhou again, and then they ship it to South Korea and Hong Kong?! I mean, it has been in Louisville once, why they did't just import it??:confused:

darkonex

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Hey guys,

This is wired.
I bought a iPhone 6 Plus(T-Mobile) week ago. They shipped it quick but why my package goes between Zhengzhou, Anchorage, Louisville, and then back to Zhengzhou again, and then they ship it to South Korea and Hong Kong?! I mean, it has been in Louisville once, why they did't just import it??:confused:

Dangit don't scare me, mine has made this initial trip, got to Lousiville just last night so it'd better get here today like the ETA shows on the UPS tracking!

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Hey guys,

This is wired.

1. It's "weird," not "wired."
  2. Your image is broken and doesn't show up.
  3. You never mention who "they" are.

3 strikes, I'm out.

erzhik

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2010
Instead of sitting in a forum, why not call UPS? Why do people always post to forums first, instead of just calling the shipping company?

julius071

macrumors regular
May 15, 2011
Hmm. Got an email from UPS telling me my Iphone 6 plus will be delivered tomorrow Oct. 2 but I checked UPS website and it departed ZhengZhou, China twice. Go figure. Its gonna arrrive regardless, no biggy to me.

darkonex

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Heh, this just happened

Louisville, KY, United States 10/01/2014 10:54 A.M. Import Scan

Now the ETA is tomorrow, which I figured anyway it seemed to quick to get from KY to KS and out for delivery today. Hopefully it stays tomorrow because I changed the delivery to hold at UPS depot to pick up after 5PM because I won't be home, however Fri I took vacation so I would be home, if it gets changed to Fri Imma be pissed off!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.