Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
This isn't good if you are still looking for a 6+ or have one on order. It might be December now before we see availability improve. Only good thing is this will put a big dent in the mark up for those darn scalpers.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/30/technology/apple-iphone-china/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

I'm assuming you're in the US. I don't think we can make assumptions about how this will affect supply over here. The US is still the biggest market for their products. I would assume that the bulk of shipments are still coming here.

Comment

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
I'm assuming you're in the US. I don't think we can make assumptions about how this will affect supply over here. The US is still the biggest market for their products. I would assume that the bulk of shipments are still coming here.

Haha, do you realize you contradicted yourself?

Comment

golfdude

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005

No. With China Mobile now selling iPhones as of this year it will/is bigger than US.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.