this looks cool

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dread, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

Thats interesting....doesn't look like the projector is going to be very bright on that...I wonder how useful it will really be.

2. Jon-Luke macrumors 6502

Jon-Luke

It does look cool but there are two things it needs to have (it may do already but its not clear) 1: Audio out whats the point of looking at a big picture with small sound and 2: A mains connection so you are not reliant on that battery that takes 3 hours to charge

3. dread thread starter macrumors 6502a

It does say it comes with an extra battery. I would like this for when I travel to africa. The guys I work with love watching movies, but we have to do that on my 13 inch computer screen, since we are in the middle of nowhere living in tents. It would be nice to have a big image for them to watch.

4. larapumkin macrumors regular

5. JUSTQUAN macrumors member

yes im going on a cruise in jan., i would like to use this for the plane ride down. it would be very nice.

6. holyindian macrumors 6502

Bookmarked and marked for purchase as my next iphone accessory. Waiting for this to come out. now!!

7. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

This looks like first gen pico projector specs in a product that took too long to get out of the gate, probably so they could adapt it specifically for the iPhone. Many of the early pico projector providers are already moving to second gen devices that triple (at least) the brightness (in lumens) and some (like Microvision's ShowWX) are laser based, ensuring focus while the device moves around, eliminating the need for focus rings. This product is out dated before it's even released!

8. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

I could see that taking off with an attractive price. I wouldnt use it, but I can see many people that would if the quality and price are right.