This may not really matter much, but.....

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by ericaplfan, Apr 27, 2008.

1. ericaplfan macrumors newbie

I wanted to show off my 2008 WWDC dream predictions. Feedback would be appreciated, as this is for my website.
    Well, please tell me if you like. I know almost all of this has been said before, but I wonder if I have any other people who want the same stuff. Also, feel free to hold this against me if Im wrong! :p

2. McGiord, Apr 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

No more 8Gb iPhone, 16Gb is the new basic model, and why not a 32Gb one.
    ________
    full melt hash

3. ericaplfan thread starter macrumors newbie

Agreed!

The iPod touch has outsized the iPhone, so I think that they should be evened up again. Perfect addition.

4. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

Maybe a 64GB iPod Touch if that is the case.

Apple is deliberately keeping the maximum capacity of the iPod Touch higher than the iPhone because they're trying to be fair with the whole no phone things, meaning people buying the Touch get less features... which is understandable but it's good Apple isn't deliberately making the Touch worse-off than the iPhone.

I also think it has something to do with the antenna size on the iPhone too, meaning that there isn't enough room for the bigger capacity right now.

What would be nice, though, is if the iPod Touch also got Bluetooth, a camera and (optional) 3G on a £10 per month contract, or something like that. Would be unlikely but nice if they did. Although, any possibilities of this happening haven't been announced or even rumored so don't include it in your article... I was just making a passing statement on the subject.