This might be a simple fix but I am getting so frustrated

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kindaobsessed, Oct 18, 2011.

1. kindaobsessed macrumors member

I use UPAD for everything, to mark up PDF's especially. When I attempt to open a PDF from any other app, Dropbox for example ... It gives me other writing apps I bought before finding UPAD but does not give me UPAD to open in. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

i am not sure how that works, but i think it is up to upad to program it that way. otherwise, the ipad can't find it. i lost this kind of functionality for some apps after the ios update.

3. kindaobsessed thread starter macrumors member

So I email UPad and they had a prompt response - I had too many apps that I could "open in" and only 10 apps will show up at any given time. So I deleted some of the APPS I never use and sure enough UPAD showed up. WOOHOO :)

4. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

This is actually good to know. Glad to see it worked out and glad to see they had an answer for you!

5. LostLogik macrumors 6502a

This "Open in" limitation is a problem I too have come across before and is so frustrating. I use all 10 slots and more and have to delete apps just to be able to see the one I want (and then delete others and reinstall the original ones when I want to use those). I wish there was a better way.