iPad This might sound foolish

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Geekbabe, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Geekbabe macrumors 6502a

Geekbabe

to those of you with new Pro's but I am totally delighted with my new iPad Air 2, the screen is much nicer than my old Air, it is so slim & sleek looking! I love the sound & don't notice any rumbling, I was able to run a relaxation group today and didn't' need to use my Bluetooth speaker.

I do not miss my safari tabs reloading, something that had become increasingly annoying over time on my old Air. Best of all, my old Air now goes to my husband who I am trying to convert to Apple products. He accompanies me to my chemo treatments and the battery on the Air will last longer than his heavy laptop.

All in all I am thrilled with my purchase & hope each of you get as much pleasure from your new iPads!

2. tom504 macrumors regular

tom504

Great choice, really a fantastic device. enjoy.

I hope you will fight your cancer and win! prayers sent.

3. Geekbabe thread starter macrumors 6502a

Geekbabe

Thank you, it is funny but my husband says I have to promise to live for a few more iPad releases

4. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

Doesn't sound foolish. If you don't care about Pencil and keyboard support, the Air 2 is still a really good tablet and probably the better purchase.

5. Geekbabe thread starter macrumors 6502a

Geekbabe

I have owned three Bamboo Styluses & lost them all, lol, keeping track of a $100 pencil strikes me as nerve wracking, I have a lovely,expensive Bluetooth keyboard for my old Air, it sits in it's box on a shelf, I like using the virtual keyboard.

6. Channan macrumors 68030

Channan

I played with a Pro 9.7 at Best Buy yesterday and honestly couldn't really notice any performance improvements. I'm sure after a few more major updates, the Pro will run a little better than the Air 2, but at the moment, the Air 2 is still fantastic and a whole lot cheaper than the Pro. I was going to upgrade to the smaller Pro when I thought it was going to have 4GB of RAM like the bigger Pro, but when it didn't I realized I was perfectly content with my Air 2.

So yeah, not foolish at all. Enjoy the money you saved. :)