Usually my att store has no line until about 5am. Today I saw a few people waiting at 10pm. If I can't get an iPhone 6+, should I just settle for a iPhone 6? Or should I buy an iPhone 6 and sell it on eBay and wait for the 6+ and buy it at no contract price? Any suggestions on the smarter move?