This Reachability "gimmick" you using it much?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snarlz II, Sep 19, 2014.

1. snarlz II macrumors newbie

I've got the 6 and I'm using it more and more, great feature, wonder if it's taken on by other smartphones...

2. 1968 macrumors regular

I don't understand all the questions related to things that people can't possibly reply to with any veracity after having the phone for an hour.

Are you using XYZ much? No one is doing anything much. They've had the phone for minutes if they have it at all.

3. james92se macrumors 6502a

lol

4. Firocity macrumors member

I love Reachability. I find myself using it on my 6 while safari. I can't reach the top of my screen to enter a new address in the search bar but reachability solves that problem for me. Looking to find some more use cases.

5. -FlyAuburn- macrumors regular

All the time. Literally just used it to hit the refresh button in Safari which led me to this thread. lol.

6. Fynd macrumors 6502

Not at all on the plus. The phone is too big for one handed use for me, period. Reachability still means maneuvering the phone so i can reach the far side of the screen. I think I'd use it a fair bit on the 6.

7. Southernboyj macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

I'm trying to teach myself to use it. I'm coming from Android to a 6 Plus so I am used to using massive phones without it. But the more I use it.. I like it. The GUI of it will probably change in iOS 9 though.

8. legioxi macrumors 6502a

Wouldn't like the 6 without it. I must have small hands because this phone is pretty big. Still getting used to using reachability though. Sometimes I adjust my grip and stretch my thumb.