This thing has more bugs than a bait store

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by AppleFan360, Nov 2, 2015.

1. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

Last night I finally got to sit down with the Apple TV and really dig in and watch a movie. There are definitely issues that Apple needs to fix.

A couple of times the video froze but the audio kept playing. When I tried to back out of the movie I got all the way back to the main menus but the audio of the movie was still playing. I finally had to just restart the entire box.

Just starting the movie was a hassle. At first it gave me an error saying content was not available but the iTunes extras were all there and played fine. Then I restarted the box and the main movie finally played.

Another time I was watching some video and there was an echo in the audio. About a 3 second delay between the main audio and the echo. Stopping the video then restarting cleared the problem.

They obviously did not beta test this thing enough because these are issues that simply should not be there.

2. AFEPPL macrumors 68030

AFEPPL

I also get the pausing, I've decided to go back to the ATV3 and return the ATV4 - it's not just movies either.
    I get it on music too.