This thought just crossed my mind!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KatieMiller, Sep 26, 2016.

1. KatieMiller macrumors member

KatieMiller

We have AT&T. I paid off my Next installment for my iPhone 6, and plan on trading it in for the $650 credit towards my 7+ (and I have already ordered my 7+ on a new Next plan)... I know that the trade in offer ends at the end of this month.. so my question is.. my expected arrival date is 10/18-10/25. But I ordered it in September. If I go in to trade in my 6 for the credit.. is the $650 credit offer still going to be in place? or will it get denied and I will only get minimal credit since it is past the end of September?

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

You have to place your order before 9/30. Once you receive your phone, you have 14 days to send your old one back. Odds are a lot of people will not have the phone by 9/30, but that is ok.

3. KatieMiller thread starter macrumors member

KatieMiller

Ok, i am good then. I just was concerned that it will arrive 3 ish weeks after the promo ends that they would deny us!

4. ojaian macrumors member

From AT&T site:
    iPhone 7 with trade-in offer

Learn how to get up to $650 in monthly bill credits after the trade-in of a qualifying iPhone.
    Once you receive your new iPhone you'll have 30-days to get the promotional trade-in value for your eligible
    iPhone.
    The trade-in promotion code is required for online trade-in. The promotion code is valid for 30 days after receiving the new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, even if you receive the iPhone after September 25, 2016

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

ojajian beat me to it :)

6. KatieMiller thread starter macrumors member

KatieMiller

Do you know what "code" I am supposed to have?

7. ojaian macrumors member

Trade-in process
    To process an eligible trade-in visit an AT&T store, contact your AT&T account representative, or go to tradein.att.com to complete these steps.

Note: If you received trade-in instructions in the box with your new iPhone, follow the steps below instead to take advantage of this offer.
    1. From the Start a Trade-in tab, search for and select your eligible iPhone modelfor trade-in.
    2. Select Click to continue your trade. The trade-in value shown will not match the $650 promotional value at this step.
    3. Answer the questions about the condition of the iPhone and enter:
      • IMEI/ESN/Serial #
      • Mobile phone number
      • Promotion code FALL2016TRADE

8. KatieMiller thread starter macrumors member

KatieMiller