this worries me

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sortvind, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Sortvind macrumors newbie

This is not meant as a troll thread, i like apple products and really want to pre order the 6s plus.

But this youtube channel mentions noise on playback with the iphones, anyone have any feedback on?

music is major part of a phone for me, and im super picky when it comes to stuff like this, bet it wont be problem for most people though.

2. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

3. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

There's nothing to be worried about. Music playback sounds great!

4. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

yep music playback is great through the phone, my car and my watch so stop worrying, buy a phone and enjoy it .

5. AFDoc macrumors 68030

So instead of simply plugging in some phones and listening to the phone (easy enough to check out one in the store) You watch a video on the interwebs and "worry"..... Ok. Maybe trust your ears over some random video? Don't like what you hear move on.... simple.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I have used my 6S+ both wired and wireless and the music is as good as I have ever had, outstanding.

7. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

I'll be quick

#1. Great video but it seems like they are "looking for a problem" 99.9% will never notice this
    #2. Test other phones like Samsung HTC Motorola LG, Nokia you name it they likely have the same or worse issues no one has ever noticed just sayin
    #3. Fake but why would they ? to get fame ? not sure stranger things have happened
    #4. Audio does not seem to be synced up when the hand swipes apps away we get noise then no then again maybe the noise was added in separate
    #5. Must test other iPhones on camera just one or 2 does not cut it.

But Between this issue and the pressure point shadow issue and the yellowish tint to White on the new 6s display
    I am glad I have a flawless longer battery life iPhone 6.