Those who have received advanced replacements...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcmanus7, Jul 12, 2010.

1. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

How long did it take to ship??

I signed all the documentation last monday, received a order #, that order # states: Ships: 1 - 3 business days

It has not changed since Monday and the "replacement services" person who contacted me last Monday will not reply to my e-mails or voice-mails.

I figured the latest it would ship out is Friday???

I call applecare and they can't do anything because they cannot look up replacement orders ???? :confused:

2. Ferrd macrumors regular

Ferrd

I called on last Thursday, and received mine on Friday morning. Shipped priority overnight FedEx.

Did you receive any emails?

3. dagomike macrumors 65816

I had mine squared away 6/25 and I just got it today.

4. mcmanus7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I received the e-mail notifying me that the order # was generated on Monday July 5th...

Have not heard a peep since. The current status is Not yet Shipped.

The individual who e-mailed me gave me their contact info with a statement stating e-mails would be replied to within 2 business days and phone calls within 1 business day.

E-mailed for update Wednesday, and Friday no response

Left voicemail on Thursday - no response

If I call regular applecare they just state they cannot look up the order number since it's an advanced replacement and that I need to contact the individual who contacted me.

5. Ferrd macrumors regular

Ferrd

I'm not sure if this helps, but I called in my phone and got the replacement through 1-800-MY-IPHONE