Those who ordered Applecare+ with your phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jackassroomie, Oct 14, 2011.

1. jackassroomie macrumors newbie

Did you guys receive any form of documentation with your phone? I didn't get anything except the phone but when i called apple the other day, they said i would get something.

2. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

3. mgipe macrumors demi-god

mgipe

The sales guy at the Apple store gave me a little booklet, but that's it. No confirmation other than the purchase receipt.

4. macshoair macrumors member

Action Needed: AppleCare+ is not registered till now

Hi guys,

We need to take action. I would like to tell you that if you try to check your coverage on Apple website, you will find that you have the basic coverage and that your AppleCare+ has not been registered and if you call AppleCare+ like what I did a couple of times and waited an hour on the phone each time, they will tell you they know nothing about it and that they do not have any proof that you purchased it. I am not sure what to do, I am keeping waiting on the line now and no one knows anything. I even tried to submit proof of purchase online but did not get any response.

5. vietalogy macrumors 6502

I also ordered from apple and didn't get anything about AppleCare+.

6. 0r30, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

I had the same issue my status says complete.. I spoke to the rep then to her boss.

She told me your not suppose to get anything in the mail and that the applecare+ would integrate with the phone after activation. She said it could take up to 72 hours after activation. IDK if its bull or not but if its not fixed im going straight to the apple store..

7. Stangs55 macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

Same here. Purchased it at the same time as my 4S from apple.com

My status on the apple website says "Complete" next to Applecare+...but that's all I've got to go on...

8. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

When I run my serial number on apple.com, it says I have 2 years of coverage and AppleCare+. I bought my phone at AT&T (no preorder).

9. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

This sucks I searched my serial on apple and says I only have a year of warranty.. :(

10. vietalogy macrumors 6502

Just checked online it says I have AppleCare plus.

11. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

I wish I did, My credit card has been charged and still nothing...

12. mikepro macrumors 6502

I received nothing, no paper work or indication on the packing slip. When I checked our 2 phones on Friday, none of them showed Applecare+. I just waited, and figured I would call them when everything died down a bit.

Checked serial #'s last night and both phones now show Applecare+. So, give it some time, if it doesn't show up in a few days, call them or go into a store.

13. ryanmcv macrumors 6502a

ryanmcv

I got an email from Apple titled "AppleCare+ Welcome Kit" along with a 7-page PDF with all the Terms & Conditions. A search for my serial number on the Apple Support Website indicates that my coverage has been extended until 2013 and that my device is covered under AppleCare+. Looks like I'm good to go. See attached.

Attached Files:

• ac+.PNG
      ac+.PNG
      File size:
      58 KB
      Views: