Those who ordered through AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bear Hunter, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Bear Hunter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

So I have been reading about how AT&T seems to fulfill orders much quicker than Apple and that the 32 gig seems to be shipping a lot quicker.

I am curious to see if phones ordered through AT&T have still come off backorder given the current events, or if there has been a halt. Indications from the other ATT thread seem to suggest they have stopped fulfilling orders? I for one would have no problem waiting if there were a hardware update.

2. APPLEFAN8 macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

Ordered my 16GB from AT&T.com and is still on backorder! This is getting nuts!

3. leftcoast macrumors member

I ordered mine through the premier site on July 11 and it is still processing. I don't mind waiting a few more weeks for a properly working phone.

4. Bear Hunter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

Yep, same here. Ordered on 9 JUL, 32gig still backordered. Now granted, the 7-10 days have not passed yet, but was curious to see if anyone has recently come off backorder given all the news and scheduled press conference. Seems like it would be an indicator, but it is just an assumption at this point.

5. Madscotsman macrumors member

I ordered 2 16GB phones on 7/6, and as of about 10 minutes ago they were still on backorder. Although when I ordered the phones I was told 7-14 days for the items to ship, so seeing as how I'm only on day 9, I still have 5 more days before I can really raise hell about why I don' have my phones.

6. David. macrumors newbie

I ordered my 32gb through ATT on 7/8/2010 and it arrived yesterday 7/14/2010. I was surprised at how quickly it shipped. I'm also a new customer so maybe they are handling the new customer orders faster? IDK.

7. Bear Hunter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

Interesting...

but this is also interesting: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=968378

Anyone else recently order and come off backorder?

8. Skyjack macrumors newbie

I ordered my 32G via AT&T on Saturday, July 10 and received it today via Fedex. So it is faster than Apple store.