Those with IPhone 4-will you get IPad 3 or IPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Iphone3gs, Oct 5, 2011.

1. iPad 3

2. iPhone 4S

3. Other

1. Iphone3gs macrumors 6502

Jun 10, 2009

I rather buy the iPad 3- which may have 3d capabilities and an A9 chip.
  2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Sep 18, 2010
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    I will get the white iPhone 4S. And sell my white iPad 2 for the iPad 3. :D
  3. Jbrumz85 macrumors member

Feb 27, 2011
    I'll be getting iPad 3 hopefully it'll be retina hell apple might give us a iPad2S. I'm selling my iPhone 4 for the nexus prime.
  4. F123D macrumors 68040

Sep 16, 2008
    Del Mar, CA
    Between the two, I'd get the iPad 3. But with the way things are going, it probably won't even have a retina display.
  5. adztaylor macrumors 68000

Aug 20, 2009
    Preston, UK
    iPad 3 for definite. More than happy to keep my iPhone 4 for another year.
  6. NJFP macrumors 6502

Feb 18, 2009
    I have an iPad 1, and an iPhone 4. Deliriously happy!!!! No need for another iPad, my phone is a good enough camera. It would appear that if I were to go to an iP4S, the only thing I would really gain is this Siri thing, which I don't really understand as of yet. Sure, it's a faster processor, but I left BB Bold for an iP4. THAT was a HUGE speed increase! Happy. Enough for ME. I was thinking about holding out for the iP5, but not now! I do want to get the iOS 5 up and running when it's released, THAT'S the biggie.
  7. cambookpro macrumors 603

Feb 3, 2010
    United Kingdom
    iPad 3 all the way.
    Hopefully Siri will be ported to the iP4 via jailbreak and then you can basically have a 4S.
  8. Houstonian macrumors newbie

4S -- need the worldband as a customer who's corporately locked to VZ and on the (international) road more than I care to admit. :eek:

Certainly can understand the disappointment with the device, but my "must have" (based upon my unique situation, mind you) was the ability to roam on GSM.