Those with the sport loop how you finding it?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by The Game 161, Sep 24, 2018.

1. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

it came with my series 4 and never had it before. Got to be the most comfortable watch band I’ve used. The sport bands used to be annoying certinaly after a workout for example. Do like you can use this for gym and they don’t stay sweaty for example. Certinaly less of a pain to put on...

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 65816

cyclingplatypus

3. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

Light weight, comfortable, breathable, micro adjustable,dries quick, easy to clean, apple bands perform better than knock offs, and they have become my go to.

4. Dormammu macrumors 65816

Dormammu

A mysterious location in the middle of nowhere
    Breathability
    Easier to put on (and stays on)
    Looks good

5. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

you use yours for fitness? how about swimming? wasn't sure if it was made to use for the pool e.t.c

6. gsucyclist macrumors regular

gsucyclist

Its a great all around band. I had it on the S3 and now the S4 and have a few different colors. Its my favorite band and pretty much all I wear. Its comfy, and versatile. I use mine in the pool and for all my workouts

7. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68030

PBG4 Dude

I’m digging my sport loop. I’ve never had a wristband that uses holes have a hole at the right spot for me. Being able to adjust to any exact length is one of my favorite things with this band.

At some point I may also pick up a Milanese loop, if it doesn’t rip the hair from my arm.

8. Dormammu macrumors 65816

Dormammu

A mysterious location in the middle of nowhere
    Haven’t used it in the pool. If I did though I’d consider a silicone sports band heavily over the sport loop.

9. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

If I could find something like this that had the ends of the band flare out to conform to the body of the watch (like the Sport bands) I would be all over it. I don't like the right angles the Loop forms with the watch.

10. Cnasty macrumors 68040

Cnasty

I've gotten rid of all my sports bands since the release of the sport loop as it looks so much better.

11. bluegt macrumors newbie

I really like mine, bought it extra with my S4.

For those who have had it for a long time and use it at the gym, does the sport loop start to smell after a while because of sweat?

12. Lobwedgephil macrumors 601

Lobwedgephil

Sports Loop is the most comfortable band I have used since the watch came out. Love it!

13. Rangers94 macrumors 6502

Rangers94

Does anyone have the sports loop paired with the SBSS? I’m thinking about getting it but would like to see what others thought about it on the SBSS.

14. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

Having used a white Sport Band for three years, then having switched to the Sport Loop with my Series 3, I much prefer the Sport Loop for swimming and water exercise. It's lighter weight, it's breathable, and as @bruinsrme notes, it's micro-adjustable.

The Sport Loop is so comfortable! I can even sleep in my Watch now, which has been useful in tracking my sleep. And you can wash it!

Here's my new blue version. First time I've ever worn any color with my Watch!

IMG_5328 (1).jpg

15. Rangers94 macrumors 6502

Rangers94

Looks nice!

Is it easy to put on? How’s it compare to the regular sport band? I’ve heard some reviewers saying that it was tricky to get on.

16. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

I typically find it already attached to the watch.

17. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

It's ridiculously easy to put on. The plastic lug keeps the velcro end from coming loose (really smart design) so you can "open" the band loop as large as you want, then just slide your hand through and tighten the loop. I was quite dextrous with putting on the Sport Loop but this is easier and there's less chance of the Watch dropping.

18. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Love the color. Is that an Apple band or a third party? Link?

19. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

It's an Apple band in the new Cape Cod color. I also ordered the Nectarine but it hasn't arrived yet due to the Florence hurricane aftermath. (It's also a 44mm, confirming that yes, the 44mm bands fit on 42mm watches.)

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MTMC2/44mm-nectarine-sport-loop?fnode=80

20. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

53C7B880-D730-49E1-A708-F10269BF62CF.jpeg

21. seattlecard macrumors member

It is by far the best band! I won't use any band other than the sport loop. Light, comfortable, breathable and looks great.

22. im-MAC-ulate macrumors member

Do any of the apple stores have the Nike versions with black sports band coming in daily?

23. Deguello macrumors 6502a

Deguello

So glad I went with the sport loop.

It's perfect other than I have to stretch it to get it over my hand and I'm paranoid that the retainer on the end is going to come off at some point.

24. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

25. Bozley0621 macrumors 6502

I’m hoping they’ll eventually have the new ones. I bought a Nike sport loop color last spring separate from the watch.