thought stores had more stock.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Oct 23, 2014.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I called today to see if the store had a gold 16gb iPhone and none of the malls near me had them. Do the apple stores get shipment specific days?

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

I wish.... In the New England area, finding an iPhone 6 or 6+ at an Apple Store is harder than finding an honest politician.

3. roguebear macrumors newbie

Here in SF looks like stock is coming up for 6s (not 6+s) but when i went today they still didn't have any 64 GB models, only 16.

I've really been holding out to get a device-only Verizon 64 GB model for the added flexibility/resale, but may just have to bite the bullet and order a full price AT&T model direct from AT&T. Getting tired of waiting....

4. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

The 64 GB models seem to be some of the hardest to find in 6 or in 6+.

That said, I saw some 6+ Silver 128GB models in SF today for hours (personal pickup sale on apple.com). I am out here right now on vacation and I want to get a 6+ Gold 128GB and they haven't had any out here. I have a 64GB 6+ Gold already and I really think I need the extra storage. Oy.

Keep an eye on istock.com. I saw most of the colors (for the 6) loaded up yesterday for Chestnut and Stockton, so if you want a 6 and not a 6+, you should be able to reserve one fairly soon.

I did stop by Chestnut around 10:30 yesterday and they didn't have anything in 6+ (for AT&T or T-Mo), and it seems all they had was 16GB in the 6 models (from what I heard the rep telling the girl in line ahead of me), but this was walk up and who knows how many scalpers were there when the store opened.

5. mr1581 macrumors 6502

6. syphern macrumors 6502