Thoughts on Ghost Armor?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tw33k2514, Jul 12, 2010.

1. tw33k2514 macrumors newbie

2. jp93 macrumors regular

My dad has it on his phone, I reccommend it, no ripple effect or anything. Looks really good

3. OnTheZone macrumors regular

Their product is poor quality and started turning yellow on my iphone 3gs, also their customer service reps at the mall are d-bags and get pissed about redoing the screen protectors if they messed up with it. I didn't have a good experience mostly with the service but the product doesn't seems that great, I would recommend BodyGaurdz. I love BodyGaurdz so much i bought it for my macbook 13" that i sold and bought it for my iphone 4 and looking to buy it for my macbook pro 15" eventually.

One more thing if you buy the Ghost Armor for $25 you get one set for your iphone but if you buy BodyGaurdz you get 2 sets for your iphone, which is more convenient to have when you want or need to replace it. BodyGaurdz also has wet and dry installs but i only used there wet install.

http://www.bodyguardz.com/

4. JLEW700 macrumors 6502

I've had it on my iPhone 4 for about 2-3 weeks now and havnt had any problems. Also, Im really ocd about some stuff so during the first week I had the ghost armor put on I went back 3 or 4 times to get the armor placed perfectly and the reps didnt complain or anything. Overall Im pleased with the results and happy that it has a lifetime warranty. Hope it helps

5. ItalianBoston macrumors regular

I think it sucks. Just had it put on my phone a couple of days ago. I ran my finger nail over it and that scratched it. It's also showing scuff marks and attracts finger prints more than the glass. I am going to be taking it off my phone.

6. h00ligan macrumors 68030

It scratches easy. Peels up if put in a case. They also gave my phone to someone else when I had it done, and i had to go chase it down. At which point they gave up HIS customer data (violation of privacy). Corporate seems good, and it seems it was mall monkeys that ****ed it up.. but still - check your phone before you leave.

It is very clear, and has almost not orange peel.. i don't find it easier to clean than the naked screen - in fact the opposite.. it also does mark/scar easily.

The side bits are not enough to prevent the signal dropping issue.\\One more thing, it screws up the flash by diffusing back into the lens - just like cases do. It's not as severe, but it happens.