Thoughts on iPod 4g Touch Accessories

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by ender land, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ender land macrumors 6502a

Oct 26, 2010
    Hi everyone,

I am going to buy an iPod 4g touch (64 gb) from Amazon today I think - they are cheaper there than anywhere else somehow - and I am looking at accessories.

I looked at a local best buy for cases/films, and ended up thinking about getting:

Case - Belkin Grip Vue
    Film - SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal

I was wondering if anyone with these products would offer thoughts as to their value/worth!

(I realize there are a fair number of threads on this subject but I was not really able to find anyone commenting on these specific products)

Thanks in advance,
  2. mofunk macrumors 68020

Aug 26, 2009
    You can find Belkin and Incase cases at Marshalls or stores like Five Below. All for around $5. My 2nd case I bought was Incase for $20 at Target on sale. I think it lasted for 4months. So then I bought the same one for $5 at Five Below Store. If you have any of these stores in your area, check around there.

I eventually decided to get something more durable. That was XtremeMac cases. They are found in Staples stores. I paid $20 for two 4th Gen cases. And sold one. My 2nd Gen Xtrememac case I also sold. Both were in great condition.
  3. ipadfanatic macrumors newbie

May 12, 2010
    I went with the SwitchEasy Color case and it comes with two scrren protectors. Liked it some much I brought to more (for the wife and kid).