Thoughts on Milase strap on SS Space Gray watch??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Godfather4, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Godfather4 macrumors newbie

the combo seems off ...thats why I'm no longer considering the space gray....limited compatible colors for bands

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You mean Space Black, not Space Gray.

There's no reason why they can't introduce a black Milanese Loop for a future iteration. Maybe that'll happen with Apple Watch v2.

Ikepod with black Milanese bracelet (also designed by Marc Newson, who's now with Apple) next to Apple Watch with standard Milanese Loop
    [​IMG]

3. Godfather4 thread starter macrumors newbie

correct...sorry i meant black..i thought they were stilling calling it gray...anyways....the SS model is not being offered with anything except the metal big bracelet....seems like that color may not look the best on milanese band .???? who knows... but I'm probably no longer going the the black

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

It's Space Black on the stainless steel model and Space Gray on the aluminum (Sport) model.

The Space Black SS model comes with the Link Bracelet out of the box; however, the standard SS hinge on the Milanese Loop will clash with Space Black so I think your only other option (which won't clash) is the Black Sport Band with Space Gray SS pin.

5. Mosi macrumors regular

The Space Gray Sport with Milanese loop is close but a little to off for my taste

[​IMG]