Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
I've been looking at this case for a while, debating about picking one up. Haven't seen many reviews or people talking about it. However I did see the gadgetmac review on it. Any other personal thoughts or experiences?

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Hey,

I bought it a month ago and I love it! There's no protection for front and back but as they provide screen protectors, I don't really mind!

It's so thin that I hardly even notice I've got a bumper on my iPhone 4 and the material they used is just unique. Never saw that kind of flexible but still strong plastic before!

Thumbs up for Pinlo Bladedge!!

Thanks man, thats awesome, which color did you purchase? If clear, can you post some photos please :D

shotgunshane

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
How is the headphone jack? Is it as small as the apple and knockoff bumpers? I have Westone earphones and their connector is too fat for the bumpers.

meringues

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2009
Anyone have any pics of a clear one yet? Is there any other product that's comparable to this?

azBoB

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2011
Lost on the trail, AZ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

Does anyone know if this bumper will work with the Verizon iPhone?

BriChi

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2006
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

Does anyone know if this bumper will work with the Verizon iPhone?

+1 plus pics would be great with the clear one installed

stcizzle

macrumors regular
May 20, 2011
NH, USA
Anyone know if this case will fit Verizon's iPhone 4???

They don't specify either way on the site and I any tell just by looking at the pictures!!!!

Thx. No one seems to know...

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Definitely one of most unique looking bumper cases out there. I like it but not enough to buy it :( Seems a tad pricey for a plastic bumper.

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
I have the clear one on a white At&t iPhone 4. I'll take photos tomorrow.

GT-R

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2010
i had this case on my iphone for about a week, before i noticed a rip/crack already. Phone was never dropped... so i ditched it.

it looks nice, but not very dependable

i have the smoke colored one

hastyle

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2007
cracked after a week!?!? is anyone else having the same problem with this bumper?

thanks.

KeroLu

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2011
Sorry to bump up this old thread. But how the eff were you guys able to put on the bumper on the iphone. At first I thought it was my lucky wraps that was problem but after removing it, I still couldn't apply the bumper. I could all the corners in but one! So frustrated, and what a waste of my lucky wrap. :mad:

christof

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2002
Earth
i had this case on my iphone for about a week, before i noticed a rip/crack already. Phone was never dropped... so i ditched it.

it looks nice, but not very dependable

i have the smoke colored one
What did you replace Pinlo Bladedge with: Caze ThinEdge?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.