Thoughts/Reviews on Ballistic iP4 review?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by IdiotWithAGun, Jul 17, 2010.

1. IdiotWithAGun macrumors newbie

I know that this was just recently released so I was wondering if anyone has purchased this and has any thoughts or anything on this compared to the old otterbox? Does the protection seem to be better or worse?

2. troop231 macrumors 603

Friend had one at the gym a few days ago, he just got it in from ATT, and it's definitely beefy lol.

3. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

I pre ordered one from the website. Had I known it was already out at the ATT stores, I would have bought one from there.

I'm confused at how this was done. The website said they would email you when it became available but it was already at the stores? :confused:

4. bks691 macrumors regular

Was reading about these here last night and decided to go to my local ATT store today and they had a couple, so I bought one. All I can say is WOW :eek: This is a quality well built case . I feel as though my iPhone 4 is fully protected against anything and everything, WOW :eek: what protection!!!! I like it because you don't have to put the the last case on if you don't want, but if you do it becomes a iPhone 4 protecting machine. This case is for people that need a massive amount of serious protection, I like it more than my otterbox for the 3gs.

5. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

im tempted to get this instead of the otterbox, is the inside of the box rubber? I think i read this but what about the piece that goes over the front? My otterbox definitely scratched the front of my old 3g.

6. bks691 macrumors regular

It has rubber/silicone on certain parts in the inside and on the front of the case. I have my phone protected with an invisible shield (front and back) that way there is no possibility of it getting scratched by anything. Hope that answers your question. best thing to do is find one locally and go check it out :)

7. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

Mine just showed up in the mail. I am as impressed with this case I was the Defender case for my old 3G. However, I still have the same problem with the built in screen protector sticking to the iPhone screen.

Anyone know a good method of preventing this sticking? It makes it hard to see the screen, and no I don't want to cut it out either.

8. troop231 macrumors 603

9. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

Muchos gracias. Sounds simple enough. I'm off to Farm Fresh!

10. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

11. troop231 macrumors 603

No problem :cool: