Resolved Thoughts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ray6712, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ray6712 macrumors regular

ray6712

I was thinking last night if Apple is really coming out with a new smaller IPad wouldn't it be wonderful if they dropped 2 new iPhone models. Now I know I'm probably wrong but it would be a terrific day to have a choice between 2 different IPhone models for the first time

2. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

What should be the difference between two iPhone models ?

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I don't think it will happen, but that would be pretty cool. If the leaked photos were of the cheaper, more affordable model. Then the other model was something that totally blew everyone away and yet again transformed the way we view phones :)

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I personally don't see the need for 2 different versions
    But that doesn't mean others wouldn't

I don't think Apple would see enough differentiation between 2 different versions to make it worthwhile in their phones

IF there is an iPad Mini, you could at least argue the screen size (and perhaps other factors) warrant it, but even then there are those that disagree

I don't see Apple making a long phone and then a much larger phone along with an iPad Mini
    That would appear to be too much overlap to me

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

This. They would spend more money making two different versions than just making one that they price right (and they always do that).

6. aleni macrumors 68020