Thread for 2-3 week ship time

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swedegirl, Sep 12, 2015.

1. swedegirl macrumors regular

i overslept and ended up waking up 1:30 hour past midnight.... So my rose gold 6S+ 64g is showing oct 1-7 delivery through Apple ...... Anyone else in the same boat?

2. stulaw11 Suspended

Very possible. The rose gold were the first to sell out across the board on all models and carriers.

3. laurarh macrumors regular

My ship date is October 7 from VZW (6s+ 64gb rose gold)

4. Serickmetz macrumors 6502

Serickmetz

I ordered my 64gb rose gold 6splus at 11:49 pacific through att.com and my expected delivery date was October 16th. I get up this morning and check and now it's saying October 30th.

I don't care. I had to be one of the first waves of orders doing it 11 mins before midnight and I still show a long arse wait. I'm just going with it, if it really takes till October so be it. My orders in. I really don't feel like it's going to take that long though.

5. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

Wow, I would be pissed ! You should have order through apple !

Attached Files:

6. swedegirl thread starter macrumors regular

I normally wouldn't really care if it wasn't for the fact that i am giving my current phone to my son for his birthday on the 30th......

7. swedegirl thread starter macrumors regular

What time did you order?

8. Serickmetz macrumors 6502

Serickmetz

It will definitely be disheartening if it doesn't ship on the 25th, but until then I can still hope.

9. Ortiz7983 Suspended

I don't know how there hell I got 9/25. I woke up 3 hours and 28 minutes after pre ordering started and I got the rose gold 6s Plus 128 for delivery date 9/25 and it's currently being processed. Whew.

10. fanta88 macrumors 6502

I think the 64 6S+ in rose gold was the most popular model...

11. laurarh macrumors regular

The confirmation e-mail says 1:28am PST.

I had ridiculous issues with VZW. First there were glitches and due to previous recent issues with my account I was afraid it was an account issue and not just the pre-order madness. So I got on with chat, thought I placed the order but then was told to call billing to confirm. That was about 1:00. When I talked to them I had to start all over because there was no history of the chat person's order to confirm. The amount of mistakes that the chat person made was absurd. The time it took them to place an order just should not happen. It definitely shouldn't take a professional a half hour to place an order for a phone when I wasn't changing anything on the plan.

But I'm telling myself I'll be pleasantly surprised and will get an earlier date.

12. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

People were posting that last year they had a similar shipping estimate and it came a lot earlier than expected. October 16-23 some came on launch day.

13. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

64GB and 128GB were

14. Serickmetz macrumors 6502

Serickmetz

That's what I'm hoping for, lol. That's good to hear, thanks.

15. Serickmetz macrumors 6502

Serickmetz

I got another email at 6:50 this morning that said my order is confirmed and preparing to ship, but with the same October dates.

16. swedegirl thread starter macrumors regular

Well hopefully it will make it before the 30th....