Thread for those that didn't reserve! Any hope?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by camsd85, Jun 22, 2010.

1. camsd85 macrumors newbie

It seems like 90% of the people here have reserved their phones and are still going to be showing up early. What about the rest of you who are out there who plan on showing up veryyyyy early in the hopes of getting some of the units allocated for walk-ins.

How high are your hopes?:) I'm trying to be optimistic! Will be at the Apple store at 4 am.

It would be nice to know how many walk-in units are going to be set aside! I wonder if individual stores will know or disclose that tomorrow night?

2. TaylorBoi macrumors member

I was one of those people that didnt reserve..the local AT&T store told me to Contact them tomorrow to see how many units they will have. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a new iPhone. The Apple store nearby is gonna be insane Thursday!!!

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I didn't reserve. I'm going to hit my nearby Apple store around midnight Wednesday and hope it is early enough to get one. If I don't get one, I'll just come home and order one online and wait. It won't kill me.

4. JMax1 macrumors 6502

JMax1

Midnight? awww I don't want to get there at midnight. I was thinking maybe three or four AM....

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Go whenever you want to. I just decided on midnight.

6. JMB1911 macrumors regular

I didnt reserve because I wasnt eligible for the upgrade price...well, two or three days ago I all of a sudden became eligible. My plan was to go to at and t and get in line early, but the other thread says that at and t will not selll phones to walk ins until the 29th.

so as of now I dont have a game plan. maybe go to the apple store...who knows.

7. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Flippin lyke zomg i don't know whether to get black or wait for white. If I do decide to get black i'll go around 11 or 12 wednesday night.

Xanadeath

8. xmtgx macrumors regular

Going to one at a mall so earliest the doors open to it are 6am, just gotta be fast to get in the apple store line. Or maybe I should bribe a security guard hmm...

9. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

have you not seen the news? I called my at&t store and they said they had just recieved a message that they might not have ANY for walk ins until the 29th but to be safe call again tomorrow to find out the situation. I'm hoping that since most of the phones already shipped there will be a shipment large enough for walk ins otherwise I'm SOL. MY apple store is 45 min away.

10. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

I swear to god if I go to my AT&T store and there is a bunch of mouth breathers who didn't pre order clogging the line I may just have to start punching random babies! Especially since AT&T has made a few statements about taking NO walk in iPhone sales till the 29th

11. Godzirra! macrumors regular

Godzirra!

my closest apple store is about an hour and a half away. only an att here. the good news, there is like 6 apple stores in the denver area. Im not worried about low stock.

12. Mark Booth macrumors 65816

Mark Booth

With AT&T announcing they won't have iPhone 4s for walk-in purchase until at least the 29th, the lines are going to be that much longer and form that much quicker at the Apple Stores.

Go early! :)

Mark

13. CSpackler macrumors regular

CSpackler

The Chicago Michigan Ave store is going to be a zoo.

Luckily I will be there showing off my new pre-ordered iPhone 4, providing moral support and taking food orders.

14. Abcmsaj macrumors member

Abcmsaj

1am at Cardiff. No reservation, hoping for white.

15. IlliniDude macrumors regular

Better yet, could you orchestrate a bomb threat so I can sneak in?