Three days in. Any 6+ owners picked up a 5/s/c?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stevo8, Sep 22, 2014.

1. stevo8 macrumors 6502

Lots of cry babies about their 6+ being too big. For me it's been seamless really. Yes the phablet is big, yes it's not easy to handle with one little hand. But that's to be expected when you buy a phablet and not a cell phone.

What lead me to this post is that I just picked up the wife's 5 to see a email, and wow... There is absolutely no possible way I could ever go back to that little tiny thing. Even the 6 would be well undersized for my needs. If the over 5" sized screen was to go away, I would undoubtedly jump ship.

2. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

Lots of cry babies about 5 and 6 being too small.

3. stevo8 thread starter macrumors 6502

No crying here. Both are great phones. Neither are a phablet so that would take them out of a market for me, and for someone looking good for a phone I doubt they would be in the market for a phablet.

4. ApplePhy macrumors 6502

I picked up my 5 Saturday NITE after having used my new 6+ since Friday...and it was LAUGHABLE at just how TINY the 5 was.

Amazing how fast your frame of references changes. Not even 5 days ago I really didn't think my 5 was at all small in any way.

5. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Fixed the OP so it's not so snarky/baiting for responses. Fixes are in bold & underlined.

As for people saying that the 6+ is too big for them, thats perfectly acceptable for them to do so. The thing is a big jump in screen size that many iOS users are not accustomed to. The fact that Apple didn't put out demo models in their stores just added to the size shock when customers pre-ordered online and didn't really know just how big the 6+ was.

6. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

7. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Yup it's a whole different world when going back to 5 or even the 4