Three iPhones; One Family Plan--Possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Artagnan, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Artagnan macrumors newbie

My mother, my brother, and I have been waiting for the 16gb iPhone (we have lots of music :D) and we want to get a family plan to save a bunch of money. We are thinking about the 700 minute plan, but how much would it cost with all three of us on it? Is it even possible to have three iPhones on one plan? And if so, how much would it cost?

Cheers,
    Artagnan

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Yes. It is $29.99 for each additional iPhone (after 2). at&t's website should have all the details. Just buy 3 iPhones, then when you activate the first one, tell it to be on a family plan, then the same for each additional phone (will ask for the first ones account #, the primary account holders SSN, or Primary Phone number). All should be well.

TEG

3. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

Basically you can pick any plan you want with ATT. It costs $20/month extra for each iphone on the account.

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

The first two are included in the iPhone FamilyTalk plans. Each additional iPhone is $29.99, regular phone $9.99.

TEG

5. JCastro macrumors 6502a

TEG is right.

Here is a link the the rates.

6. Greenman85 macrumors regular

breakdown

can anyone give an exact breakdown for 3 iphones on the cheapest fam plan with 1500 texts. one iphone will be a 2g. thx

7. calvy macrumors 65816

8. Jeremy81 macrumors 6502

Yes, this is what I have. You pay the base minute plan plus $30 data plan on each iPhone and an extra $9.99 for the second line and any additional lines you may add. Depending on how many lines you have it may be cheaper to get the family messaging unlimited for 30 bucks. I have 5 lines so it makes it much cheaper.

9. EarthDawn macrumors 6502a

EarthDawn

Yep it absolutly saves you a lot !!!