Three iPhones with non-responsive touchscreens

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jhoodbiz, Dec 13, 2010.

1. jhoodbiz macrumors newbie

Me and two of my coworkers suddenly had our iPhone touch screens stop working this morning. At least one of my co-workers and I were checking work e-mail via the iPhone at 6:30-6:45 this morning. Our phones worked fine. Then we set them aside. When we went back to them the Enter Passcode screen came up but our touch screens are no longer responsive. I'm not sure when the third person was on their phone but he has the same problem. It goes to the Passcode screen but touchscreen does not work.

We've all tried to restart (holding power and home key) and gotten the apple logo. It will restart, but the screen is still unresponsive.

I was going to restore, but iTunes does not give me the option to do a backup prior to restore.

It's so weird that all three people (two on company issued iphones, one a personal iPhone) suddenly have the same issue.

Any thoughts on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

2. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

What kind of a workplace is this? Anything industrial? Are you all jail broken?

3. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Whoa, that's a pretty freaky coincidence if true.