Three network on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheLondonFella, Jan 30, 2015.

1. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

I'm thinking of trying the Three network on my iPhone 6, because of the All You Can Eat data.

Does anyone have any first hand experience of Three in the London area?

Coverage, call quality, data speeds etc?

Thanks in advance for any feedback ...

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Depends where in London. I can tell you were I have been recently and what reception etc or your best bet would be a payg chip and try for yourself ;)

3. Dlanod macrumors 6502a

I'm based in Scotland and I get 67MB on 4G which is impressive. I was in London on business a few months ago and I got 40MB.

4. Superman80 macrumors regular

Work all around London and have Iphone 6 plus with Three, never had any problems, 4G 95% of the time, speeds are excellent.

5. rich32gb5s macrumors regular

Go for it. Three are excellent and are no longer the bad repu they had a number of years ago. I PAYG on my 6 plus and use the £15 all you can eat package.

6. Crusoe macrumors regular

Terrible customer service (compared to O2, my previous provider), incompetent shop staff, but unbeatable package and I've no complaints at the actual coverage. In the City I don't really get 4G, only 3G, and I know in some buildings the signal is weak to non existent, but it's been fine for me. O2 seemed to have a better signal in places like subsurface stations and thick walled buildings. But overall I'm happy with having switched.

7. nickchallis92 macrumors 6502a

nickchallis92

Live in London and on the Note 3. 4G signal most of the time.